Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Male Fantasy

*Warning*

This is not what you think...so get your mind out of the gutter!!



One day I wish that i could pull the man card to life...A card that lets me be a man for a day! Now maybe not physically a man but mentally I would like to know what goes through there minds on a day to day basis.

Say for instance I see an attractive female; what would my reaction be, and would the reaction be different if I were single compared to if I were in a relationship! I mean one would hope there would be a difference but hope can be misleading and is more of a whimsical fantasy more then an actual reality.

What about sports? What is it that drives a man's sports addiction to the point where they know every team and all the stats of that team since the history of the sport itself.

And ladies I am sure there are so many other things that we wonder about I guess I will have to save all my questions for heaven..but I am sure by then it wont matter!!

1 comment:

  1. You're funny. My man fantasy is this: travel the world by myself and rock climb like a man champ.

    ReplyDelete